Thursday, April 1, 2010

My book blog 1

A lot of people don't know this and would probably laugh, but I really like to write. I have been writing a book for over a year know. I recently had a great story pop into my head and decided that instead of trying to write a whole book, I'm going to create a blog and write my story in there.

This is a really big deal for to do because I'm VERY self concious of my writing because my spelling isn't the best. My grammar always needs a little work and I don't always have the best punctuation.

So I'm just going to go for it. I'm putting it out there an hopefully readers will like it and see where this goes. I would like to be published one day, at least one thing I wrote. That might only come true if I take it down to Kinko's and do it myself, but at least it's published.

I hope you enjoy whatever I write. All comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment